Yes, standard is £6.48 (GBP) or free delivery on orders £60.00 & above.
- What are the delivery times?
Please check our delivery information page/section.
- How long does it take my order to reach me?
Generally 24 hours or 48 hours for some remote locations.
- Do you deliver outside mainland UK?
Only mainland UK.
- Do you delivery in the weekends?
Monday - Saturday before 17:00 (depends on when the courier leaves the depot in your area).
- Has your produce ever been found to be unsafe to consume?
We have been serving businesses, stores, restaurants & none of our meat has ever been recalled or found to be unsafe to consumer. We have never had any health concerns! Hygiene & safety is our utmost concern.
- Where do you source?
We source our beef and chicken from the best suppliers in the UK and pork from Belgium (EU).
- Can I order over the telephone or speak to a specialist about my order?
Yes, to place an order call our number on the website & speak to any of our staff. Call our customer service number, chat online or email us about any enquiries.
- Do you have promotions?
We offer promotions on our website, you can also contact us about other impending promotions.
- How do I know the best meat to purchase?
We offer a variety of healthy, sustainable cuts ranging from all natural pork, beef, free range poultry and much more. Call our team to discuss any questions.
- Do you carry Kosher, halal or other religious dietary law produce?
Please contact us about religious produce as those are dealt with separately from our usual stock. Our team members might be able to help.
- Is your produce organic?
Our meat is not organic but some of our condiments are organic. The animals are grass fed & humanely bred & we are planning to add an organic range very soon.
- How long can I store your products in the fridge or freezer?
|Fridge (under +4 C)||Freezer ( under -18C)|
|Beef||4-5 Days||1 Year|
|Pork||3-4 Days||1 Year|
|Chicken||2-3 Days||Max 6 Months|
- I have standard & quality concerns about my purchase?
All our meat except the pork is sourced from slaughterhouses/butchers/farmers across UK. These companies adhere to the highest standards of quality and safety in order to provide naturally fresh, tender and healthy meat every time. Safety is our utmost concern with health concerns being in the spotlight lately due to the virus outbreak.
- Would the package be delivered fresh?
Our packaging offers a reliable solution for temperature controlled packaging requirements ...(Please see the delivery info page).
- My order was received damaged & opened (seal opened) ?!
Please call us or drop us an email & a new package would be sent out ASAP.
- I have other concerns not listed?Please call our customer service number or email us about any questions you may have & we will try our best to assist you.