Marinated Korean Beef Bulgogi
Beef 69%, SOY sauce (water, defatted SOY bean, high fructose corn syrup, salt,
WHEAT, preservative E211, yeast extract, sweetener E955), onion, apple, brown sugar, rice wine sauce, (water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, glucose, vinegar, salt, ginger extract, alcohol, plum extract, citric acid E330, malic acid E296, lactic acid, E363, succinic acid E363.), garlic, SESAME oil, spring onions, black pepper.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in bold.
Product must be thoroughly cooked before consumption.
Keep refrigerated: below 4°C
Origin: ( Meat origin UK)
Weight: Options on website
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER 100 g:
ENERGY: 636 kJ /152 kcal
Fat: 6.0 g, Saturated Fat: 2.0 g, Carbohydrate, 8.3 g, Sugar: 7.0 g, Protein 16.1 g, Salt 1.3g
1. Place the marinated meat with the packed mixed in a cast iron fry pan (pre heated to medium heat).
2. Continue to cook at medium heat until the meat is thoroughly cooked - 1-2 minutes per side, slightly charred.
3. This should take roughly 5 minutes.
4. Garnish with thinly sliced green onion, carrots, mushrooms ...etc
5. 1 tsp of toasted sesame seed (optional).
6. Serve with steamed rice or bread.
Delivered within 24 hours of preparation ...