Marinated Pork- Bulgogi
Pork bulgogi: sliced pork neck fillet marinated in Korean style, very tender, healthy and delicious. This marinated pork bulgogi consists of neck fillets, shoulder meat & front leg meat, that have been marinated in a delicious mix of mainly fine soy sauce, grinned garlic- onions-apple, sesame oil, brown sugar ...matured for 1- 2 days before delivery. See nutrition tab for ingredients
Pork 67%, onion, spple, SOY sauce (water, defatted SOY bean, high fructose corn syrup, salt, WHEAT, preservative E211, Yeast Extract, Sweetener E955),
rice wine sauce, (water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, glucose, vinegar, salt, ginger
extract, alcohol, plum extract, citric acid E330, malic acid E296, lactic acid, E363, succinic acid E363.), Brown sugar, garlic, SESAME oil, spring onions, ginger, black pepper.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in bold.
Product must be thoroughly cooked before consumption.
Keep refrigerated: below 4°C
Origin: ( Meat origin UK & Belgium)
Weight: Options on website
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER 100 g:
ENERGY: 719 kJ /172 kcal
Fat: 10.5 g, Saturated Fat: 3.6g, Carbohydrate, 9.4 g, Sugar: 8.4 g, Protein 13.2 g, Salt 0.7g
- Place the marinated pork with the packed mixed in a cast iron fry pan (pre heated to medium heat).
- Continue to cook at medium heat until the meat is thoroughly cooked - 1-2 minutes per side, slightly charred.
- This should take roughly 5 minutes.
- Garnish with thinly sliced green onion, carrots, mushrooms ...etc
- 1 tsp of toasted sesame seed (optional).
- Serve with steamed rice or bread.
Delivered within 24 hours of preparation ...