Marinated Korean LA Galbi
Beef 57%, SOY sauce (water, defatted SOY bean, high fructose corn syrup, salt, WHEAT, preservative E211, yeast extract, sweetener E955), onion, apple, rice wine sauce, (water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, glucose, vinegar, salt, ginger extract, alcohol, plum extract, citric acid E330, malic acid E296, lactic acid, E363, succinic acid E363.), Brown sugar, garlic, SESAME oil, spring onions, black pepper
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten see Ingredients in bold.
Product must be thoroughly cooked before consumption.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER 100 g:
ENERGY: 578 kJ /138 kcal
Fat: 4.8 g, Saturated Fat: 1.8 g, Carbohydrate, 10.3 g, Sugar: 8.4 g, Protein 13.4 g, Salt 1.6 g
Keep refrigerated: below 4°C
Origin: ( Meat origin UK)
Weight: options on website
- Place the marinated ribs with the mixed in a cast iron fry pan (pre heated to medium heat).
- Continue to cook at medium heat until the meat is thoroughly cooked - 1-2 minutes per side, slightly charred.
- This should take roughly 5 minutes.
- Garnish with thinly sliced green onion, carrots, mushrooms ...etc
- 1 tsp of toasted sesame seed (optional).
- Serve with steamed rice or bread.
Delivered within 24 hours of preparation ...