Marinated Chicken Breast Bulgogi
Chicken Breast Bulgogi: Marinated in Korean style - very tender, healthy & delicious. This chicken bulgogi is one of the bulgogi variations made with skinless, boneless chicken breast. Marinated in a delicious mix of mainly fine soy sauce, grinned garlic- onions- apple, sesame oil, sugar ...matured for 1 day before delivery. See nutrition tab for ingredients
Chicken 66%, onion, apple, SOY sauce (water, defatted SOY bean,
high fructose corn syrup, salt, WHEAT, preservative E211, yeast extract, sweetener E955),rice wine sauce, (water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, glucose, vinegar, salt, ginger extract, alcohol, plum extract, citric acid E330, malic acid E296, lactic acid, E363, succinic acid E363.), brown sugar, garlic, SESAME oil, spring onions, ginger, black pepper.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in bold.
Product must be thoroughly cooked before consumption.
Keep refrigerated: below 4°C
Origin: ( Poultry origin UK)
Weight: Options on website
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER 100 g:
ENERGY: 709 kJ /169 kcal
Fat: 10.3 g, Saturated Fat: 3.6 g, Carbohydrate: 6.6 g, Sugar: 6.0 g, Protein: 12.4 g, Salt: 0.7g
- Place the marinated chicken with the mixed in a cast iron fry pan (pre heated to medium heat).
- Continue to cook at medium heat until the chicken is thoroughly cooked - 1-2 minutes per side, slightly charred.
- This should take roughly 5 minutes.
- Garnish with thinly sliced green onion, carrots, mushrooms ...etc
- 1 tsp of toasted sesame seed (optional).
- Serve with steamed rice or bread.
Delivered within 24 hours of preparation ...